Relax and enjoy the tranquility of New England at the Harbour Inne and Cottage, Mystic CT’s premier bed and breakfast. We are located in the heart of a charming seaside community, full of whimsy and old-fashioned fun.
Breakfast is served from 7:00-10:00a.m daily. We have a wide variety to choose from at our breakfast. Choose from blueberry or buttermilk pancakes, French toast, omelets, cold cereal with coffee or tea or a Chef’s specialty of the day. Come to our Inn and let us tempt your palette and start your day off right.
The Harbour Inne & Cottage is a Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, Connecticut, offering cottage rentals right on the waterfront. We are dedicated to making our guests as comfortable as possible, which is why we go the extra mile when it comes to hospitality. When you stay with us, you will feel at home, with friendly faces and excellent service. Once you have enjoyed the Harbour Inne and Cottage, we are sure you will want to join us for years to come!
There is plenty to see and do in Mystic, and at the Harbour Inne and Cottage. We are happy to be your port of entry for this exciting and magical town. For more information on our B&B in Mystic, Connecticut, or to make your reservations, please contact us today!
View all our beautiful bed and breakfast in Mystic, Connecticut has to offer:
- Just one block from the train station, our B&B facility is an easy walk to all the shops, restaurants and sights of downtown Mystic including boat rides and tall ships.
- In the hustle bustle of Mystic, the Harbour Inne & Cottage offers relaxing accommodations in a quiet and quaint section of town.
- Facilities include kitchen, gazebo, piano, hot tub (cottage only), fireplace, private baths in all rooms, cable television and air-conditioning.
- A pleasant Continental Breakfast is available to all guests!
- Dockage with boat launch facilities close by
- FREE WIFI
- PETS WELCOME
- A nice country ride to Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos
- Easily accessible – less than a five-minute walk from the Mystic train station and plenty of free parking.
- Short ride to Interstate-95
- Be sure to visit our photo gallery.
- Mystic Seaport Museum and Mystic Marinelife Aquarium are closeby
You are cordially invited to relax and enjoy your stay in the heart of historic Mystic at the Harbour Inne & Cottage.
-Your Host, Claude Falardeau